Fair: Batimat, the Building Industry's International Trade Show - From October 3 to 6, 2022
Batimat is the multi-specialist and international trade fair for industry and building trades.
From 3 to 6 October this year, and every 2 years, it takes place at the Paris Porte de Versailles Exhibition Center.
Batimat is the leading trade fair for construction.
It brings together the widest range of products, equipment and services in the world, and the largest number of French and international professionals (promoters, specifiers, contractors and distributors).
Batimat is more than 1700 exhibitors, more than 100 conferences, more than 270,000 visitors and more than 200 innovations.
All decision-makers and implementers meet there to choose partners, and product and service solutions for the buildings of today and tomorrow.
The Batimat fair is divided into 8 well-defined construction universes:
- Structure and Envelope
- Carpentry and closing
- Workshop Machines and Machine Tools
- Interior and Exterior Decor
- Construction Equipment and Tools
- Vehicles and Plant
- Digital and New Technologies
- Professional Services and Organizations
And the 5 themes for 2022 are:
- Users and Inhabitants: What will be their expectations?
- Productivity: How to build and renovate faster? More sustainably?
- Environment: How to better manage resources?
- Professions: How to develop know-how?
- Climate: How to make cities more breathable and more resilient?
Find the Batimat, Interclima+Elec and Ideobain trade fairs in one place: a unique opportunity to discover innovations in building, technical finishings bathroom, meet current or future suppliers, take part in demonstrations and inform / train in new techniques and technological and regulatory developments in the market.
Place and Opening Hours:
Paris Porte de Versailles
Halls 1, 4, 5 and 6
1, place de la Porte de Versailles
Metro Line 12 - station "Porte de Versailles"
From 3 to 6 October 2022, from 09:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Batimat is a show exclusively reserved for professionals (individuals and groups)
The Batimat badge is:
- free with an invitation code
- €45 VAT included in pre-registration on the website
- €65 VAT included on site
Where to stay in Paris during the Batimat trade show:
Looking for a hotel in Paris, and close to metro line 12?
Ideally located 5 minutes walk from metro line 12 station "Notre-Dame-des-Champs", easily reach the Paris Porte de Versailles Exhibition Center!