Nautic Show 2022 - The Nautic Paris International Boat Show - From 3 to 10 December 2022
Nautic Show - The International Paris Boat Show is the annual gathering of all water sports enthusiasts and a large audience. It takes place at Paris Expo - Porte de Versailles from 3 to 10 December 2022.
Every year in December, the Parc des Expositions of Porte de Versailles in Paris is transformed and becomes the largest indoor port in France.
For 8 days, more than 170,000 visitors roam the 100,000 m² exhibition, discovering the latest news in a friendly atmosphere.
Professionals or amateurs, do not miss the 785 exhibitors and 650 boats on site!
From Saturday 3 to Sarturday 11 December 2022, visit the Nautic and discover for yourself:
- shelters, swimming pools, spa and sauna,
- sailing boats (multihulls and monohulls),
- a wide range of accessories and equipment,
- innovative products and services,
- surfing equipment,
- as well as destinations or accommodation for your next holiday.
You can also:
- meet and chat to professionals,
- attend prize-giving ceremonies for offshore races and sailing event
- and much more, much more...
Many activities are also offered every year, such as the Innovation Competition, or the 12th edition of the Nautic Paddle (famous crossing of Paris in Stand-Up Paddle on the Seine).
Location and Opening Times:
Paris - Porte de Versailles
1 Place de la porte de Versailles, 75015 Paris
Metro Porte de Versailles (line 12)
From Saturday 3 to Saturday 10 December 2022:
Every day from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Late night opening on Saturday 10 December 2022 until 10:00 p.m.
- Full Price: €17, taxes included
- Reduced Price: €14, taxes included by buying the ticket on the website of the Nautic until the opening of the show
- Groups (10+ people): €10, taxes included
- Students under 26 (with student card and pre-registration) and Under 16: free
Which hotel to choose near the Paris Boat Show at Porte de Versailles?
Just a step away from the metro line 12, easily join the Parc des Expositions of Porte de Versailles in a few minutes.
More information: https://www.salonnautiqueparis.com/en